Evaluation of Our Watch
Fourth Action Plan actions
- Improve support and service system responses
- 19 Build the evidence base to inform responses to domestic, family and sexual violence by strengthening the focus on what works to reduce violence, improving data and supporting the Fourth Action Plan priorities.
What are we doing?
Our Watch is an independent, not-for-profit organisation established to drive nationwide change in culture, behaviours and power imbalances to prevent violence against women and their children. Under the Fourth Action Plan, the Commonwealth Government will undertake an evaluation of Our Watch.
- The Commonwealth Government will fund the evaluation between 2019–20 and 2021–22.
What is next?
- The evaluation will commence in 2020.
What difference will we make?
Intended outcomes of this work are:
- improved understanding of the contribution Our Watch makes to reducing violence against women.