Annual progress reporting
State and territory governments deliver a range of services including justice, policing and legal assistance for victims and perpetrators, health and mental health services and education. They also fund and coordinate many services provided by the non‐government sector.
The National Plan recognises that there are a number of innovative and locally-tailored initiatives being delivered in the different states and territories. The National Plan builds on this important work and provides a coordinated platform for action to help jurisdictions work together to create lasting change. Visit the relevant state or territory government website for up-to-date information about the work being done to give life to the National Plan on the ground across Australia.
Australian Capital Territory
Visit the Australian Capital Territory Community Services Directorate website.
New South Wales
Key websites include:
Key websites housing information about the work being done in the Northern Territory to reduce violence against women and their children include:
- The NT Office of Gender Equity and Diversity website.
- Northern Territory Domestic and Family Violence Reduction Strategy website.
- Northern Territory Department of Correctional Services Indigenous Family Violence Offender program.
- Northern Territory Sports Award (Action against Domestic Violence).
- Northern Territory Crime Victims Services Unit website.
- Practical information for women experiencing domestic violence.
Key documents include:
- The Policy Framework for Northern Territory Women.
- Northern Territory Domestic and Family Violence Reduction Strategy.
Visit the Queensland Government Domestic and Family Violence website. This includes information about Sexual Assault Services, the Queensland Special Taskforce on Domestic and Family Violence and information about ‘what’s new.’
Visit the South Australian Office for Women website.
Access the Tasmanian Department of Premier and Cabinet’s website for information about work being done under the National Plan and related initiatives.
Visit the Victorian Department of Premier and Cabinet website.
Visit the Department for Child Protection and Family Support website.